Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bowl Filler

Smiles!

44 comments:

Farm Girl said...

I love your bowl filler. :) What a cute kitty.
I need one of those on my table. :)

Julia said...

The bowl runeth over. What a cute bowl filler. Thanks for sharing. JB

Wool-Stitches said...

That is so cute! Put a smile on my face!
Elaine

Pom Pom said...

What a doll! I love it when cats find places that fit their bodies just right. So smart!

weaverpat said...

Nothing so sweet as a sleeping cat in a bowl.
Thanks for the picture of the beauteous Sophie!

acorn hollow said...

Soo cute and she sure looks comfy.
cathy

Earlene said...

That is too fluffy cute!!1 Cats are so silly aren't they!
Love it!

Larkrise garden girl said...

oh how sweet!

woolyredrug said...

SO cute!!!

Taos Sunflower said...

Awwwwwww....what a sweetie!

Sweet Sue said...

Simple joys really are best xoxo

Nancy said...

She makes a gorgeous centerpiece.....the thing will be to keep her there.....so cute....

Kim said...

Love it!!

Amy McPheeters said...

Oh that is too cute! Wish I had a curled up kitty!

Jacque. said...

LOVE it!!!

camp and cottage living said...

Oh, this is just too sweet!

Dreaming said...

I love how cats find places that 'fit'!
So cute!

Dog Trot Farm said...

What a beautiful cat, Sophie? she certainly makes a lovely centerpiece. Hugs, Julie.

Plumruncreek ♥ said...

What an adorable picture!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh my heck!! That's the best dang bowl filler ever! ;o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Yvette in R.I. said...

Awwwwww...that is one spoiled cat! Too cute!!!!

Merry Wind Farm said...

Too cute!!!!!!
Melinda

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

You got a chuckle out of me!!!
Too Cute!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Patti said...

Oh how I love your bowl filler! I want one just like it :) My little dachshund just won't fit ggg.
Blessings, Patti

moosecraft said...

Oh so sweet!

Mugwump Woolies said...

What a beauty!
Robyn

Sherri Farley said...

That made me smile!

Jane said...

Very sweet!

Beehive Needleworks said...

Purrrrr-fection!
Wishing you a lovely day!
Smiles from my beehive,
Judy

Saundra said...

Oh so adoreable!! I've got to copy it and send a picture to my girlfriend. This morning she sent me a picture of her cat snoozing on wool. This one trumps that picture for sure.

Thanks for the smile!

Saundra

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Oh too cute!

Joanne said...

Adorable - I believe I have the same bowl filler but mine has stripes!

jan said...

What a cute cat!!

jan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dulcy said...

That is the sweetest picture EVER! I'm a little sad because we can't keep our new kitty because she is getting bit by my bully cat, Willow. Our sweet neighbor is taking her, and she'll have a wonderful home. I just have grown so found of her..... have a wonderful weekend!
xo
dulcy

Rugs and Pugs said...

AAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
Too sweet :)

Anonymous said...

OH MY!!!! TOO CUTE!!! Thanks for making me smile! All My Best ~Kimberly

Tracy said...

Is that just not the cutest thing ever! Oh my, cats are incredible creatures...

Delisa said...

Hi Courtney, my goodness, that is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen! What a sweet kitty and she makes the prettiest table centerpiece. Have a lovely afternoon! Delisa :)

Prims By The Water said...

That did make me SMILE! Take care, Janice

Cammie said...

HOW CUTE!!

no spring chicken said...

I have one of those! Now I know what it's called. "Heeerrre bowl filler, bowl filler, bowl filler." Hmm, maybe I'll call her kitty for short! ;)

Blessings, Debbie

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Cutest bowl filler I ever did see!
Hugs,
Jann

Thistle Cove Farm said...

How AAAdorable...love, love, love it! I'm having a good day and you just made it better, thank you.