Age: 49 Bed Size: Queen Chore You Hate: Only one? Ok, washing the floor Dogs: Cardigan Welsh Corgi Essential Start of Your Day: Starbucks coffee Favorite Color: Blue or Green Gold or Silver: Silver Height: 5'4" Instruments You Play: Violin, viol da gamba, recorder, tin whistle, krumhorn Job Title: 5th grade teacher Kids: 2 wonderful sons Live: Massachusetts Mom's Name: Mary Nicknames: Court, Corky (when I was little!) Overnight Hospital Stays: Baby deliveries Pet Peeve: Kids who pretend to read Quote From a Movie: "So go ahead and starve!" (the Beast roars this in Beauty and the Beast--I used it on the boys when they turned their noses up at food!) Right- or Left-Handed: Right Siblings: 1 brother Time You Wake Up: 5:30 am Underwear: I think it's always best to wear some! Veggie You Dislike: okra What Makes You Run Late: My husband X-Rays You Have Had: Dental, ultra Sounds, chest, and finger (I tried to karate chop a stick!) Yummy Food You Make: NH Apple Pie Zoo Animal You Like Best: Exotic birds
That was fun! Now it's your turn! Copy and paste this list to your blog and after you fill it out, leave a comment so I can come see!
That was fun! Now it's your turn! Copy and paste this list to your blog and after you fill it out, leave a comment so I can come see!
4 comments:
OK - when I got to the underwear one - I snorted! LOL
Courtney ~
What fun. You're just a kid at 49!
I wish good things for you and Gus. Furbabies and their unconditional love ~ can't beat that.
Pug prayers coming your way :)
Lauren
Courtney, I hope that your little Corgi is feeling better. I've been thinking about you today.
I was wondering if you knew where this quiz originated from because I'm always uncomfortable about giving certain personal info on the web so I chose not to paste this on my blog. You never know who is behind this, innocently phishing some personal information.
I'm so glad that you think that it's best to wear underwear, this is hilarious. I love your sense of humor.
What is a viol da gamba? You should post a picture of this on your blog. JB
I love your ABC's and I'm 5'4" too...but that's not all we share, it was just the one thing that couaght my eye :)
Post a Comment