"Pay it forward" is sweeping the blog world...and what better way to spread joy!! Here's how it works:
The first five people who comment
on this blog post
will receive a handmade gift from me.
In return, you must write a blog post on your blog explaining Pay It Forward 2011.
You, in turn, will send out a handmade gift to the first five visitors who leave a comment on your post.
Take your time . . . This should be a fun, joyful experience.
No pressure . . . just enjoy the process of making and giving as I intend to do.
I know that I don't have a lot of followers yet, but you guys could spread the word...there's homespun yarn in it for the first five who join on!! I'll blog tomorrow about available colors and yardage!!on this blog post
will receive a handmade gift from me.
In return, you must write a blog post on your blog explaining Pay It Forward 2011.
You, in turn, will send out a handmade gift to the first five visitors who leave a comment on your post.
Take your time . . . This should be a fun, joyful experience.
No pressure . . . just enjoy the process of making and giving as I intend to do.
Happy Saturday!!
Courtney

1 comment:
Hi Courtney,
This is a fun idea. I hope the concept spreads like wild-fire!
Kim
Post a Comment