Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A New Blogger Worth Checking Out

Hey all you rug hookers and primitive lovers.  I was doing a little blog hopping and found a new blogger who does some wonderful rug hooking.  Check out her site...Eagles Nest Woolens...you won't be sorry.


She launched her blog in May and only has a few followers.  I know we can make her feel welcome!  Her rugs are lovely and her latest post is full of wool!
Enjoy!

13 comments:

Linda said...

Courtney............thanks for the new blog to see! I love all of her wool and rugs.
Being a new rug hooker myself I am trying to find as many blogs to get some good ideas from.
Linda

Joanne said...

Courtney thanks for the link - Caroline's rug room is wonderful - all that wool -s he has great rus too!

Linda said...

Oh, boy! Great find! I'm jealous of all that wool though!!!

Gayle said...

Thanks for the heads-up! Looks like she has lots of new friends already! (including me)

TheCrankyCrow said...

Off to check her out!! Happy Wednesday Girlfriend! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Cathy G. said...

Courtney,
Thanks for posting about this new blog! It is really wonderful! Talk about lots of wool!! I'm drooling......
Cathy G

Cheri back to larkrise said...

Hi Courtney, I found her site. I think you brought her a bundle of wool friends.Lol!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Courtney ~
How kind of you to send us her way ~ and well worth it!!!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Dog Trot Farm said...

Courtney, I am off for a visit, thank you for sharing with us this wonderful new blog. Hope you are settling in nicely at that lovely new home of your's. Did you get your car fixed? I think there is an Outback calling your name! LOL. Hope you are enjoying summer, hugs from Dog Trot Farm, Julie.

The Eveningstitcher said...

Hi Courtney...I love her blog and especially all that beautiful wool!

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Thanks for the link to the new blog! Have a wonderful weekend :)

Nancy said...

Hi, I found my way over here by way of Dulcy's blog.....and I am your newest member....

We have so much in common.....I spin on an Ashford Spinning Wheel, I am a knitter, love corgis, and celtic music......I tried rug hooking about 20 years ago but didn't have any nearby help and gave up.....I think I might try again....

You have a great blog and I hope to check up on your posts..

dulcy said...

Hi Courtney! As soon as I leave here, I'll hop over and check out this new blog.. Such fun! You're blackberries look luscious... and you and your 70 degrees girl! I'm sad to say that I'm getting somewhat used to these ridiculous temps. down here. Now we've been getting these nighttime storms with this mad heat lightning. Crazy!
xo
dulcy