Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving


Over the river and thru the wood,
To grandfather's house we go;
The horse knows the way
To carry the sleigh,
Thru the white and drifted snow, oh!


I am so thankful for all the wonderful things in my life.  My wonderful husband, my cherished sons, family, friendships--both near and far, good food, a happy home, and furry pets!
Wishing you all a blessed Thanksgiving Holiday!

18 comments:

acorn hollow said...

happy thanksgiving Courtney.
Cathy

Jane said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Courtney!

annie said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Courtney, hope you have a wonderful holiday!

weaverpat said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Courtney!
Hope your day is filled with joy!!!

moosecraft said...

A very Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

NanaNor's said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Your list sounds like mine, except I've added health to my list.
Hugs today. Noreen

Farm Girl said...

Have a wonderful day.
So thankful for you.

Joanne said...

Have a wonderful T-Day!

Tammy said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

So much to be thankful for if we just look with a grateful heart... Thanks for the wishes....Wishing you and yours a wonderful and joyous holiday of blessings as well. Smiles & Thanksgiving Hugs ~ Robin

Larkrise garden girl said...

Happy Thanksgiving Courtney!Cheri

Kim said...

Have a great day!

Cathy G. said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family ( two legged and four! :)!
Indeed! So much to be thank-ful for!
Hugs!
Cathy G

The Barn Door said...

Hi Courtney...hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful Holiday!!
Karen & the Hound

camp and cottage living said...

Courtney
This is one of my favorite all time poems-song. I learned all the verses, I like it so much.
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Delisa said...

Hi Courtney! I loved the picture of the sleigh in the snow. My husband and I were just talking last night saying that neither of us has ever been on a sleigh ride! (I grew up in southern California and now live in south Georgia. Not much snow.) It is definitely on my "To Do Someday" list! Have a wonderful evening ahead. Delisa :)

Rugs and Pugs said...

Courtney ~
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Hugs :)
Lauren

bettyj said...

Oh my goodness. sorry for your break in. The same thing happened to me 4 weeks ago. Only I came home to my lights all on and the doors open. It was 9:30 at night, and all they took was my good jewelry. Several family heirlooms that can never be replaced. BTW I have a rottweiller in the house! Didn't stop them. We will have to have a Merry Christmas anyway.