(click on the picture to go)
Mr. S&W and I had such a nice weekend. I'm simmering a bean soup as we speak, and I made a quiche out of fresh eggs I bought off of a co-worker. I'm really beginning to bond with people at work. One nice gal brought me some gum on Friday. And another wonderful lady stops by everyday. In my dreams now, I'm dreaming about both work places. My husband says I'm having reconciliation dreams. Gotta love it! I'm moving forward. Tomorrow I get to go on a nature walk in the morning...nothing wrong with that!
Have a great week everyone!
23 comments:
Courtney...So happy that you are bonding with folks at your new position. I am still trying to bond with mine..LOL! It's really different, isn't it?
I'm going to check out your Etsy..your bean soup looks devine! Thank you for your kind comments on my blog and have a great week!
So happy you opened your Etsy store! Your wool yarn is beautiful!
I will be going by and visiting your shop. You food looks lovely and I am so glad you are dreaming about both places. Did you ever read The Day Hitler Stole the Pink Rabbit? She started getting the languages when she started dreaming in them. You are starting to get used to your new home. Yay, Have a wonderful nature walk.
courtney the soup looks so yummy Love the lamb. congrats on the etsy shop. I am off to visit. Glad you are starting to settle in at the new job.
Cathy
Good for you Courtney! So glad to see you were able to make one of your dreams come true. I am not a good enough knitter to buy such special yarn, but I don't doubt that there are a lot of seasoned knitters looking for unique, home spun yarn.
Great job on the etsy site. I love the banner. How did you do it. I haven't got that far yet. Looks great. Lisa
I am happy to read you are slowly but happily adapting to your new teaching position. A new home and job is daunting for anyone. I am happy to see you are back to the world of blogging. Your wool yarn is just beautiful, I love the colors, and good for you opening an etsy store, I wish you well. BTW, your quiche and bean soup look delicious. Have a good week, Julie.
the site looks great. Love the banner, How did you do it. I haven't got that far. Looks great keep up the good work. Lisa
Your quiche looks yummy. I have enough of mine left for lunch tomorrow. Now I'm off to check out your etsy shop.
Congratulations Courtney on opening your Etsy shop. You have a lot of new adventures in your life lately.Your banner looks really nice. Your wool looks beautiful. Good luck with this new venture.
Now I'm craving quiche with you and Kim tempting me. I have some ready pie crust in the freezer and I might just bake one tomorrow. I'm curious as to what goes in your healthy bean soup? Take care and have a great week. JB
Courtney....Your quiche looks yummy (aren't those fresh eggs the best??!!).....these cooler days call for quiche and soup! Love your yarn and the wonderful colors. I am going to sign up for a knitting class in Kennebunk, so yarn may be in my future! I am so glad to hear that you are feeling more comfortable at your new school...you've had a lot of changes in your life this year!
Cindy in ME
Courtney ~
Your yarn is gorgeous. Good thing I'm not a knitter. There just isn't time for everything.
I'm glad you are settling in the new job. You've had so much change in a very short time.
Hugs :)
Lauren
Woo Hoo for you!!! Congratulations Courtney!!! You go Girl!! Your yarn is gorgeous!! Unfortunately (or, fortunately, depending on how you look at it), I don't knit or crochet...but you're making me wish I did! Those colors are YUMMY!! And your soup and quiche look positively yummy too!!! Too of my favorite things - quiche and soup....Wishing you the best of luck on your new venture....and a happy week ahead! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin
YAY for you Courtney!! The shop looks fantastic and I love the border! I need to figure out how to change mine, it needs a facelift. Oh yeah....I want to come to your house to supper!!!
Have a great week,
Karen
Congrats on the Etsy shop! Looking good so far! Everything takes time... and sounds like your transition to a new job/home/surroundings is moving along just fine. That looks to be a delicious hearty soup and yummy quiche! Perfect fall weather cooking! Enjoy the nature walk!
Everything looks great and it sounds like you are happy :-D. Win-win! Can't wait to see some hooking material in your shop!
Happy you are making good friends at work.
Your Etsy store looks nice. I'll be waiting to see what else you will be offering.
Lunch, maybe?! I'd buy that!!!
Courtney, Yummy yarns beautiful colors.My your one busy Lady new job,new home,new Etsy and new friends at work are just around the corner,Hugs Cheri
I am so proud of you.....job well done....I visited your site and your yarn is yummy.......
I am also very glad that you are feeling better about work.....Time heals a lot of things, uh?
Hugs and blessings,
Nancy
Hi Courtney,
You have a great start to your shop! Love the blueberry yarn ... so pretty.
Glad work is falling into place a bit better for you.
Have a great week.
Teri
It is wonderful that you are feeling more settled at work. And congratulations on your Etsy shop! Your wool looks wonderful.
Courtney: Congratulations on opening your Etsy shop! I wish you much success. PS That bean soup looks SO good...is there meat in it, too??? YUM. Perfect for a chilly day.
Love your blog. The food looks delicious..............
Post a Comment